Twitist Forums
Can a person have more than one Facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can a person have more than one Facebook account? (/thread-87931.html)

Can a person have more than one Facebook account? - susan g - 12-01-2013 05:27 AM

Can you have more than one Facebook account? I am friends with people and never see them post and now I heard where some people are "hiding" online under another account. Is this possible and if so how do you do it? Thanks

- CorrectAwnsers7 - 12-01-2013 05:35 AM

it is possible to have many facebook account it is only required to have a different email addres many people i know get tired of their profile and start over

- yoyoyomf - 12-01-2013 05:47 AM

You can have as many accounts as you like but you will have to use a different email for each and it is against the rules to make accounts with fake names.

- abraXus - 12-01-2013 05:53 AM

it's possible, but it's against the rules, and if you get caught, facebook will delete all of your accounts, including your real one

- Joumana - 12-01-2013 06:07 AM

only you can do it by different name &personality .even though,you change your pass word or user name-email address,the google company will find out the page &omit the repetition of pages with the same data .the only way to make the same profile if you miss your pass word ID.

- staggmovie - 12-01-2013 06:14 AM

Yes it is possible to have more then one account, and abraXus says if you are caught they will delete all your Facebook accounts. I have never heard of that, and I am not really if it is a real Facebook rule. But you are one person, so you only need 1 Facebook account, you are not 2 or 3 people. You would have to different e-mail addresses to pull this off, as I would doubt you can make another Facebook page for the same e-mail address.