Twitist Forums
How do I see who is following me on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: How do I see who is following me on Instagram? (/thread-88202.html)

How do I see who is following me on Instagram? - Tom - 12-02-2013 09:00 PM

I clicked my name on the top right, clicked view profile.

But there's a bar on the top right saying photos, followers, following. (it gave numbers for them, so i know i have followers...)

I can't actually see who is following me! Please help! I just started using instagram
When I click followers, nothing happens Sad
Sorry forgot to mention, I'm using a PC
ait kk, ill try this out on my phone. thanks.

- madison - 12-02-2013 09:13 PM

Weird it should show you your followers when you press the part showing how many followers you have.... Maybe try closing out of instagram and go back in!

- Ali - 12-02-2013 09:20 PM

Did u try hitting the fourth bottom on the bottom of the screen??? Cuz the u can see who followed u recently. Or maybe ur app is just malfunctioning. Idk it never happened to me so good luck on it!!! Lol

And btw: my username in Instagram is alisyn1299 if u wanna follow me!! :3

- JMC500 - 12-02-2013 09:25 PM

Well, if your using a mobile device, (iPod, iPad, iPhone, etc.) you should be able to tap "Followers" and a list of followers should show up. But, if you are using a PC, (Desktop computer, Laptop, etc.) unfortunately, you are unable to see the people that are following yourself. But if you would like a person to not be able to see your posts, all you can really do is block them. (Mobile Instagram is so much better!) Follow me? I follow back! on instagram, @joe_jersey