Twitist Forums
Why Can't I Create an account Using Twitter or Facebook with thecapitol.pn ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why Can't I Create an account Using Twitter or Facebook with thecapitol.pn ? (/thread-88235.html)

Why Can't I Create an account Using Twitter or Facebook with thecapitol.pn ? - ~Ray~ - 12-03-2013 01:53 AM

I recently got a facebook, and wanted to make an account on thecapitol.pn. So I went to go to the website and it said the website was under maintenance. So I went to thecapitoltour.pn and clicked the menu and then clicked create an account. It gave me choice of using Facebook or Twitter: I chose Facebook. A window popped up and said: 'Sorry, we were unable to connect with your facebook account. This may be due to heightened security or privacy settings in your browser or in your facebook account. Please check your settings and try again.'
So I thought, let's try twitter (Even though I DON'T have one)! I did, and then a window came up letting me sign up.
So why can't I use Facebook to create an account? I tried over and over and over again. Why Wont it work?

- Daniel - 12-03-2013 02:01 AM

That May be a Technical Issue With Facebook Try Again Later if the Problem Persists Contact the Website Administator If you Can And Report to them About the Problem