Twitist Forums
Am I the only one who thinks Facebook is stupid? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Am I the only one who thinks Facebook is stupid? (/thread-88558.html)

Am I the only one who thinks Facebook is stupid? - chillingsworth - 12-04-2013 11:05 PM

I mean people taking pictures of their food? Talking about lame things that nobody cares about all the time. Funny thing is a lot of people that are friends on FB in general don't really even like each other that much! . Just sayin, I don't like being on there because I don't really like seeing what every body I know is doing all the time so I never sign in or post anything!

- Carling - 12-04-2013 11:12 PM

Your NOT on your own, I feel the same way about facebook too.

- Annette - 12-04-2013 11:27 PM

It depends on you that what you want to do. But I think Facebook have large variety of entertainment.You can enjoy too many things on it.

- tallbook477 - 12-04-2013 11:33 PM

I Love Facebook but I Only haw a few friends & family on there. Of course you en up liking stuff so then you end up getting more stuff added to your News Feed. I don't know about anyone Else but I'm Actually Interested in my friends' and family's lives. I Only have 2 or 3 people I don't really kno on my Facebook but Tey know people that I know. So it's All good for me!

- anonymous - 12-04-2013 11:35 PM

I don't like facebook.

But it would be hypocritical for us to complain over those reasons considering that we're goofing off here on yahoo answers. So I avoid ridiculing it.

- pri✍ - 12-04-2013 11:44 PM

Right!

Aside than that drama your friends exhibit in FB, you can join Groups that you interested in, Liked Pages so as if you subscribe to newspaper/magazine of many different topic & interests. You can interact with Pages too.

- 0100 0001 - 12-04-2013 11:46 PM

No, you aren't. I think it's stupid too. Not only that, the founder is not the real founder, he stole the idea from someone else, so he is not the founder.