Twitist Forums
How do I check my messages in facebook without letting the sender know that I have checked them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I check my messages in facebook without letting the sender know that I have checked them? (/thread-88610.html)

How do I check my messages in facebook without letting the sender know that I have checked them? - raka - 12-05-2013 04:59 AM

If I check the messages in my email (Facebook notification email) will the sender still get to know that I have seen?
Re: JP
I meant whether I can read the facebook messages in my email inbox. If I'm not online in facebook, messages come as as an automatic email from facebook. If I open that email, will the sender know that I have read the message?
i don't mean to read my emails in facebook.

- Amber - 12-05-2013 05:12 AM

Unfortunately there is no way of checking them on the facebook site but if you read them on your email they won't know you've read it. :)xx

- JP - 12-05-2013 05:21 AM

I think you can read only the notifications on the facebook page and do not think there is any way to check e mail on face book page. Face notifications received on you e mail can be read by you like any other e mail received there. These notifications are originated from facebook which is mechanized and no human intervention takes place.

- Daniel - 12-05-2013 05:33 AM

There is No Way to Do That When you Open the Message it Automatically Sends the Seen as Part What you Can Do Tho is After you Read it Mark it as Unread And the Seen Part Will be Undone