Twitist Forums
Can't download Facebook stickers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can't download Facebook stickers? (/thread-88658.html)

Can't download Facebook stickers? - Animegirl1993 - 12-05-2013 11:52 AM

I uninstalled Facebook messenger yesterday because I couldn't get the sticker packs to download, so I kept uninstalling and reinstalling but it kept saying, "Unable to download. There was a problem downloading Fat Rabbit Halloween sticker pack. Please check your connection and try again." Am I the only one dealing with this problem? Is this on Facebook's end or my end?

- Sloane Becker - 12-05-2013 12:07 PM

While I can't answer your question, I wanted to let you know that you're not the only person with this issue. It won't even let me use the other sticker packs I've downloaded before. When I use stickers on my laptop, they won't even show in the app. I searched online for others with the same issue and a possible fix but you're the first person I've found that has this issue too. Hopefully someone finds a fix soon.

- Daniel - 12-05-2013 12:19 PM

i Think the Issue is on Facebook's End

- Angie - 12-05-2013 12:34 PM

I'm having the same issue. I switched phones. It worked on my old phone but doesn't on this one. This is was this week.

- Jeannette - 12-05-2013 12:39 PM

I'm having the same problem. And I know how to download stickers. The standard "how to" instructions aren't the problem for me either.

- Talisha - 12-05-2013 12:43 PM

The same thing is happening to me. I couldn't download any new stickers and couldn't see the stickers people sent me that I didn't already have. I uninstalled Facebook and reinstalled it. Now I lost all my stickers and can't download even the ones I use to have. I reported the problem to Facebook.