Twitist Forums
How can I get on facebook at my school when its blocked? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get on facebook at my school when its blocked? (/thread-88765.html)

How can I get on facebook at my school when its blocked? - obedientglue523 - 12-06-2013 04:57 AM

I wanna know an app that lets you just messege people on facebook. But in my school facebook is blocked and the facebook app says no internet connection when i try to get on fb. Is there an app that will let me message people on facebook without actually being on facebook?

- Aristotle - 12-06-2013 05:09 AM

That's too specific, unfortunately no, there is no app that lets you message people on Facebook without Facebook. However, you can use a proxy, which will unblock Facebook.

- sillyjam856 - 12-06-2013 05:22 AM

There's Go!Chat for Facebook by SpartanBits.

- rockinggirl - 12-06-2013 05:28 AM

well I don't know about an app .. but you can chat with your facebook friends if you open your facebook id in for example ebuddy .. and you can also chat with online friends if you connect your yahoo with facebook ...

I hope it helped ...

- Visualhealth685 - 12-06-2013 05:32 AM

Yes you can acces at your fb even if your school-workplace restrict some sites, I try this service wich offer a free trial, doesnt matter if your device is android, ios etc they have the right app you need check out the link.

- Louise - 12-06-2013 05:34 AM

Try to log in to Facebook in mobile browser. there is no other way you