Twitist Forums
Facebook won't let me connect my instagram. Help please? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook won't let me connect my instagram. Help please? (/thread-88775.html)

Facebook won't let me connect my instagram. Help please? - kiminji - 12-06-2013 05:46 AM

I have an iphone 4 and everytime I try to share my instagram, I get a message that pops up and it says, "Facebook login failed. Make sure you've allowed Instagram to use facebook in iOS Settings>Privacy>Facebook."

Instagram is already enabled in my settings and i'm logged in correctly to my facebook. I already tried deleting both apps and redownloading them. I turned off my phone and everything. Is there some way to fix this?

- ~Skyy~ - 12-06-2013 05:59 AM

I had this same problem. I was completely baffled until I tried going to the Instagram facebook app on my computer.

Steps:

>Go to Facebook on your computer
>Find the Instagram app. It should just come up first thing when you type 'Instagram' into the search bar.
>There should be a button that says "Send to Mobile." Click it, and wait for it to say that it's been sent.
>Wait for the notification. I got it in my facebook app. It said "Instagram is ready for use on your mobile device. Start using." Click that.
>It should take you straight to the Instagram app on your IPhone.
>Go to the Instagram settings again and try sharing.

This is what worked for me. If it doesn't work for you I'm really sorry, and I hope you find a solution. Good luck! Hope this helps!
Smile