Twitist Forums
Should I delete my Facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I delete my Facebook account? (/thread-89008.html)

Should I delete my Facebook account? - Emma - 12-07-2013 01:18 PM

So I have a Facebook account for about 1 year but my mom won't let me because she doesn't want me talking to boys ! And then I think my parents are getting supecious ! They keep telling me that if I have a Facebook account ! I added my cousin because I though she was close to me and won't tell but I think she told her mom then her mom told my mom and now my mom is asking me questions ! Today I ask her if I could (cuz maybe if she says yes I don't have to be afraid and hide anymore ) anyways when I asked my mom she said only if you don't add boys than I said ok cuz then I will just make another account where I will add boys so two accounts but then she made me swear in her so I didn't do it . Now she is really supecious and she will probably never let me Sad.so should I delete FB . If I do all my friends will keep asking questions why I deleted my account + I will lose my elementry friends that I still talk too please help me ;( should I delete it ? And what will I say to my friends ? I am gonna be so embarrassed Sad

- Kotas - 12-07-2013 01:33 PM

I dont think you should delete it but you can just hide it!First of all if you are over 14 years old then its a must have thing!At 16 you can tell her i can mind my own businness or you can tell her about a friend of yours(girl)that has moved to German and you want to talk to her!Oh and one last thing....NEVER EVER EVER EVER trust FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE COUSINS!

Hope this helps you a little but i thing you gonna need it to talk to your friends when you are sick.....or take the days homework or just chat and meet new people!