Twitist Forums
I lost my phone... how to logout from my yahoo mail, gmail, facebook and twitter account? (10 POINTS)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I lost my phone... how to logout from my yahoo mail, gmail, facebook and twitter account? (10 POINTS)? (/thread-89147.html)

I lost my phone... how to logout from my yahoo mail, gmail, facebook and twitter account? (10 POINTS)? - MANOJ G - 12-08-2013 09:35 AM

Actually my mobile phone was stolen today morning... now its showing switched off! but how can i logout my yahoo mail, gmail, facebook account and twitter account so that the person who has stolen the phone cant use it????

- para - 12-08-2013 09:51 AM

- Ivan - 12-08-2013 10:00 AM

As mentioned before, you should log in through a browser and change all your passwords.
This will automatically log you off wherever you're logged in.

- Angeleyes - 12-08-2013 10:13 AM

You need to log in from a different browser and change all your passwords immediately.

- Brian - 12-08-2013 10:21 AM

change all your password via the browser. Next time lock the phone with a password.

The iphone has the remote wipe phone feature built-in, as well as a phone locator. If yours was an android phone, look for app(s) that can do the same. There should be. Cheers.