Twitist Forums
My facebook can't load. Why is this happening? What might the problem ? Can you please help me with this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook can't load. Why is this happening? What might the problem ? Can you please help me with this? (/thread-89197.html)

My facebook can't load. Why is this happening? What might the problem ? Can you please help me with this? - Voltair - 12-08-2013 05:06 PM

I dont know if the problem is on my PC or on internet connection.. Please help me.. Thanks in advance and God Bless

- Sanjib - 12-08-2013 05:15 PM

I think the problem in your browser. Your cirtificate for facebook is expired in that browser. I have also faced the problem once. But it is solved automatically after 2 days.
If your problem is not solved then you have to reinstall that browser.

- Ethanjack - 12-08-2013 05:20 PM

Hello Friends,
1> Check you Internet Speed Connection.
2> Which browser used you. i suggest you all browser check Firefox, chrome, and opera. I hope
solved.
3> If virus in you PC then not open FB.
4> You are used in office then might be block FB site. And if you are used in home then you contact you service provider why are not open FB.
5> Any browser used plz up to date version and Adobe Flash file supported. because this file support to Graphics.

Thanks..