Twitist Forums
is spending a lot of time on youtube and facebook a waste of time? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: is spending a lot of time on youtube and facebook a waste of time? (/thread-89625.html)

is spending a lot of time on youtube and facebook a waste of time? - afgh - 12-11-2013 11:09 AM

- Tracy - 12-11-2013 11:13 AM

To me it is, but only for Facebook, I mean what exactly do you do on there, its pretty much just texting, I don't mind YouTube.

- Franco - 12-11-2013 11:24 AM

Hi

In my opinion, facebook yes, and youtube no.

- Hippy - 12-11-2013 11:34 AM

Whatever makes you happy. Be warned mind you - some of the people on facebook and youtube aren't who they say they are.

Facebook - if your not paying - you are the product. It's an advertising site. Think about it. Also, blame the artic monkeys for the fakes. They got signed for having a million followers. Now every band has copied suit! Buy 50 friends on facebook if you own your own business. What, you really think some of these bands, snake breeders, radio stations, wannabe stars have over a million followers? LOL! Only the talented can boast such things.

But yeah, do what makes you happy at the end of the day.

- Arinaitwe J - 12-11-2013 11:36 AM

I don't think its a waste of time because you get to read current affairs, news, information about so many issues as well as being entertained. It beats going to the bar and gossiping or talking about sport.

- Mahsa - 12-11-2013 11:38 AM

of course.except for free time.