Twitist Forums
What is the difference of invited by and added by on a Facebook closed group? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is the difference of invited by and added by on a Facebook closed group? (/thread-89711.html)

What is the difference of invited by and added by on a Facebook closed group? - Michelle - 12-12-2013 12:58 AM

Soo I'm on Facebook and I invited my friend to be part of this closed group of drummers from my high school. I looked under the list of members and it says invited by but not added by . Does that mean he's not part of the group?? I mean when someone makes a status update in the group it will say it was seen by him and the other drummers. So he can see our stuff. But that one part throws me off . What is the difference of it saying added by and invited by on the group thing????

- Tigger - 12-12-2013 01:04 AM

If you sent an invitation, your friend hasn't accepted the invitation yet.

If your friend sent a request, a moderator has to approve your friend for the group. For instance, you would check the little box that says your friend is now part of the group.

- Daniel - 12-12-2013 01:15 AM

There the Same Thing Invited By and Added By Is The Person Who Added you to the Closed Group