Twitist Forums
How to get my SIL to stop commenting on every facebook post I put up?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to get my SIL to stop commenting on every facebook post I put up?!? (/thread-89792.html)

How to get my SIL to stop commenting on every facebook post I put up?!? - boogiewoogiebuglegrl - 12-12-2013 01:00 PM

My sister in law has no job and doesnt drive, therefore she is always on Facebook. EverytimEvery time I post something on Facebook, she comments! Every single thing! It's getting on my nerves very badly and I'm to the point of blocking her on everything of mine. I mean liking my status Is fine, but no, she has to comment on every single thing I post! Ugh! She's immature and I hate having to block her but I don't want to feel like I can't post freely without her two cents in there. What can I do to get her to stop?

- Ampo Dee - 12-12-2013 01:12 PM

Check your Facebook settings and make sure that anyone won't be able to comment on your timeline posts. I think that's the only thing you can do other than deleting your SIL on your friend's list.