Twitist Forums
Is there a glitch in facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a glitch in facebook? (/thread-89803.html)

Is there a glitch in facebook? - Jessica - 12-12-2013 01:51 PM

I just signed onto facebook and the first status update I see is from some girl that I don't even know who posts a status update. Turns out facebook is showing this because she's friends with a lot of people that I'm also friends with. I'm more shocked about this, not annoyed. I tried to hide the update, but when I did, it wanted to know the reasons, with one of them being "annoying or irritating", so I clicked undo. Is this even allowed?

- TJC19999 - 12-12-2013 02:04 PM

It's a sponsored post. This is one of MANY reasons I am quitting Facebook. You will enjoy your privacy invaded like there is no privacy. Everything you do is owned by Facebook since it is their site and you have the freedom to leave at any time. You also can't really delete anything. They keep everything and the NSA knows all your passwords.

- Sydney - 12-12-2013 02:21 PM

no

- dan - 12-12-2013 02:28 PM

Or probably that's from one those applications/games that we use and every time we start it for the first time it says it asks your permission to post to your wall on your behalf. It's like a lot of the "activity" on Facebook is attributed to and owned by these applications.