Twitist Forums
How can i convince my bf to let me have a facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can i convince my bf to let me have a facebook? (/thread-89938.html)

How can i convince my bf to let me have a facebook? - Abby - 12-13-2013 10:01 AM

He thinks he's gunna loose me if i have one , he doesnt want me chatting with guys but i already told him that im not

- Alexandra - 12-13-2013 10:07 AM

Hahaha he's waaay too controlling, breakup with him because this wont be the only time he restricts you from things, you should be aloud to have a facebook he is not your parent

- jadamgrd - 12-13-2013 10:21 AM

I think you are too young to be dating if you need permission from a bf to have a fb account

- Justin Brown - 12-13-2013 10:32 AM

I let my fiancee have my FB password along with me having hers. There is always a chance for him to get revenge if he's in a bad mood, so make sure to protect your account. It sounds like he has trust issues. Does he have a good reason to feel that way? Over time if the trust issue doesn't go away, it may be better to move on as hard as it may be. I hope things work out for the best

- Rick - 12-13-2013 10:37 AM

Don't convince him - leave him. If he has trust issues now, life won't get any easier with him.