Twitist Forums
is there a way to make it so only i can send friend requests on face book :( ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: is there a way to make it so only i can send friend requests on face book :( ? (/thread-90095.html)

is there a way to make it so only i can send friend requests on face book :( ? - TheMiarcleCat1524 - 12-14-2013 10:43 AM

I don't like random people adding me is there a setting I can change

- Sabrielle Drake - 12-14-2013 10:55 AM

When you get a friend request you don't want to accept, then DO NOT ACCEPT IT.
If you do accept them, then you can unfriend them

- ヘンリー王 - 12-14-2013 11:08 AM

JUST DON'T TOUCH IT, or just click "DENY". Doesn't mean they added you as a friend, their asking you if you want to be their friend and facebook! My step dad keeps asking me why they keep adding me randomly, I told him many times, they are just send request! wow jeeez!

- rohit - 12-14-2013 11:14 AM

Yes, you can do it from settings! yet people can send you messages. You can open the friend request option for those you know.

- pri✍ - 12-14-2013 11:29 AM

The only choice is either Everyone or Friends of Friends (it's on Privacy Setting under Account Setting), you obviously has to choose the latter.

If the other people also don't want to get friend request, same like you, and both of you set your "imaginary" setting, then you're alone with no friend.