Twitist Forums
Someone on Facebook messaged me 'Whatcha up to?' and I didn't know what to reply? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Someone on Facebook messaged me 'Whatcha up to?' and I didn't know what to reply? (/thread-90289.html)

Someone on Facebook messaged me 'Whatcha up to?' and I didn't know what to reply? - Coleen Taccad - 12-15-2013 06:43 PM

He asked me 'what's up?' and I replied 'Not much, hbu?' he then said 'just chillin' i replied 'cool' then he asked me 'Whatcha up to?' i don't know if I should reply the same thing(not much, hbu?). someone help me. what should i reply because i'd sound hilarious if i reply the same thing

- Toothpaste - 12-15-2013 06:46 PM

He just asked you the same question twice 'what's up?' then 'Whatcha up to?' say 'I'm just browsing the net talking on Facebook' or something, ask what he did at the weekend or say something funny or that's on your mind because the conversation is going nowhere unless you don't want to talk to him, in which case who cares?

- Penny - 12-15-2013 06:56 PM

Tell him "lol you already asked me that xD" if you want a bit of humor, or tell him what you're about to do. Like... "About to go to sleep." "About to pick out an outfit for school." Etc. Smile

- mally - 12-15-2013 07:12 PM

My life is so much more exciting than yours.