Twitist Forums
Facebook groups question-can the person who blocked you see your posts ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook groups question-can the person who blocked you see your posts ? (/thread-90349.html)

Facebook groups question-can the person who blocked you see your posts ? - Daniel - 12-16-2013 01:41 AM

Say twenty people have seen it, when I count the members in the list it's always less than the amount stated. Is this because someone may have blocked me ? If so can they really see my post ?

- Mahe - 12-16-2013 01:47 AM

If you post in a group all the members of that group can able to see your post. No matters u blocked that person or you not friend with him. If you is a member in a group everybody in that group can able to see your post.

If anyone shares the post on that group into his timeline now it's public and it is visible to all

- Daniel - 12-16-2013 01:52 AM

Depends if There Just Blocked From the Group Than There Just Blocked From the Group and They Can Still See your Posts if the Actual Profile is Blocked All Togather Than No They Cant See any Of your Posts