Twitist Forums
How to make followers from my friend list from facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to make followers from my friend list from facebook? (/thread-90421.html)

How to make followers from my friend list from facebook? - Avishkar - 12-16-2013 12:54 PM

well i have added too many unwanted,Unknown friends on facebook.Now i want to make them follower.pls help me how to make it.. Thank you

- Louise - 12-16-2013 01:06 PM

unfriend them, then they are your friend followers. But you cant make them your public followers

- Universal - 12-16-2013 01:16 PM

You can't make your followers, you can invite to your interested persons and if they interested with you they'll follow you.

- esystematix - 12-16-2013 01:21 PM

Normally after you make 5000 friends on Facebook all next will be shown as followers. Otherwise you can ask your friends by sending a message to follow you or post a message on your wall to follow you. All important factor here is that you need to distribute some information which can be of some use to people, if you have that they will automatically follow you.

- Willson - 12-16-2013 01:35 PM

you cannot make followers by yourself and don't need to do so. Your friends will follow you if they love to do so.

- Nicholas - 12-16-2013 01:49 PM

you must 18 yo or above