Twitist Forums
Facebook blocked me not sure why, had to send image of id! Still waiting for reply help?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook blocked me not sure why, had to send image of id! Still waiting for reply help?!? (/thread-90500.html)

Facebook blocked me not sure why, had to send image of id! Still waiting for reply help?!? - Jaymee - 12-17-2013 03:24 AM

Right so today I was happily on facebook sorting out orders for my company on there and the next thing you know! I am kicked out and told to send them a copy of my ID I cant log in ANYWHERE! And I have ORDERS TO FORFILL!!

What is wrong with facebook these days?! I am currently spamming them with the same email until they reply to me. Because I know how bloomin lazy they can be!!

I am not sure how long I have been banned for but they think I am fake! PFFTT Come on!!! I totally give up with facebook now its changed for the worse! Not happy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone think of anything i can do?!
To Ducky - What is their number?

- ducky - 12-17-2013 03:30 AM

Ringing them is your best best. Shout at them down the phone until they unban you.

- Ethan - 12-17-2013 03:33 AM

Firstly, stop spamming their email and calm down. I don't think it's about you being fake because hundreds of Facebook accounts are made monthly and they are fake. And they don't get deleted often. And just be patient.

- tallchannel223 - 12-17-2013 03:46 AM

I would never rely on Facebook to do business. It should merely be regarded as a marketing platform. My company also got blocked at one point and we had to show proof we were real; I think it gets triggered after a certain number of likes.