Twitist Forums
I think facebook deleted my profile picture? It's icon is blurry and unclickable? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I think facebook deleted my profile picture? It's icon is blurry and unclickable? (/thread-90624.html)

I think facebook deleted my profile picture? It's icon is blurry and unclickable? - Katelyn - 12-17-2013 08:47 PM

I can't click on my profile picture icon anymore, and it doesn't exist in my profile picture album in my pictures when I look for it. Other people cannot click on it either, and all of the notifications I had about likes and comments are gone--it seriously doesn't exist anymore. The icon is still there, but very fuzzy. I just want it back! It's been a few days now and it's still the same way, should I just wait it out? I don't want to have to re-upload it, I just want it to come back...

Why would facebook have taken it away? Is it a glitch? Will it come back?
It started out not blurry at all, and I could click on it, and get comments, ect. The suddenly it was like it never existed.
If it is a glitch will it come back?
I doubt it was deleted because of anything, it was just a picture of my face, if it was though, do I appeal or something? Would they not have notified me?

- Newbie - 12-17-2013 09:01 PM

Probably a glitch, or maybe your Internet is really slow and couldn't load the whole picture so that's why it's blurry, I doubt anyone would report your dp (that's how facebook deletes pictures).

- E - 12-17-2013 09:16 PM

It was probably marked as copyright infringing, obscene, inappropriate, or otherwise violating the terms. You need to change it to another picture.