Twitist Forums
Facebook privacy settings to prevent others seeing my new profile picture or cover page..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook privacy settings to prevent others seeing my new profile picture or cover page..? (/thread-90859.html)

Facebook privacy settings to prevent others seeing my new profile picture or cover page..? - Schwarz - 12-19-2013 07:38 AM

How can I change my privacy settings so when I upload / change my profile picture or coverpage nobody will know.

- Shannen - 12-19-2013 07:42 AM

You can go into your privacy settings and change your photo's privacy settings. You have the 'public' setting so anybody on Facebook can see your pics. You have the 'Friends' option, so only people on your friends list can see the pictures. And, you also have the option for 'Only Me' so you are the only person who is able to see the picture. You also have the option for 'Custom' where you can choose to have only certain people see it and certain people not to see it. You have all those options for your profile picture as well as other pictures/albums you have shared on Facebook. You can do it for a whole album or individually by picture as well. However, your cover photo is designed to always be public.