Twitist Forums
I need to remove photos of myself from facebook, that I was tagged in and that another person(s) took.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I need to remove photos of myself from facebook, that I was tagged in and that another person(s) took.? (/thread-90991.html)

I need to remove photos of myself from facebook, that I was tagged in and that another person(s) took.? - Catherine - 12-20-2013 03:26 AM

I can't seem to remove the photos completely from my albums, which are visible to everyone, without having facebook saying that I need to send the person (the origin of the photos and tags) a message, asking if they can take it down. I would very much prefer not to do that, because it involves writing to some mutual friends of my ex husband, that I am no longer friendly with. I have "untagged" myself from the pictures, but I really need them taken down-deleted- entirely from my page, my photo album, everything. Is there any other way to go about doing that? And advice, suggestions, would be super helpful. Thank you!

- pri✍ - 12-20-2013 03:29 AM

No other way, you should deleted it one by one if it's in your own album, and remove tag one by one. You can do that via Activity Log ➤ Photo, it's more efficient way.