Twitist Forums
I hear the facebook notification sound when I'm not on facebook...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I hear the facebook notification sound when I'm not on facebook...? (/thread-91259.html)

I hear the facebook notification sound when I'm not on facebook...? - Matthew - 12-21-2013 08:02 PM

Is this happening to anyone else as well? I'm not even on the website and I hear the *ding-ding* whenever I get a notification...I feel like I'm going crazy but I can't be because whenever I hear it and check facebook I actually do have a notification...I don't remember downloading anything. I have no toolbar plug-ins etc that has to do with facebook so whats happening?
LOL at a sixth sense and I'm using google chrome...I didn't test it out with the other internet browsers though we will see

- Tash - 12-21-2013 08:05 PM

I don't know as I use my iPod

- Kim Bacon - 12-21-2013 08:18 PM

You're higher up the evolutionary chain and therefore have developed a sixth sense, almost like a superpower that allows you to foresee the facebook-future.

- Sofia - 12-21-2013 08:25 PM

Do you use Internet Explorer and have the a bar with the facebook sign if so then user google chrome