Twitist Forums
Help please!! facebook problem!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Help please!! facebook problem!!? (/thread-91481.html)

Help please!! facebook problem!!? - Slim - 12-23-2013 03:28 AM

I like an picture on facebook by accident of a girl but i immideatly unliked it. If she sees that I liked it would ve soo awkward and embarassing when i see her. Will it show that i liked it and if it does how is she going to react?!? Please help im sooo embarassed right now!
*edit it wasn't just any pic it was one that was posted 2 years ago, is super awkward and had 1 like on it

- Lord Of The Kings - 12-23-2013 03:39 AM

who cares? it's not embarrassing.

- george - 12-23-2013 03:41 AM

It's not a big deal as you may think, so don't worry about it. I don't think she'll get a notification but if she does, oh well, don't fret it and don't act anything of it. Plus, nobody gets on Facebook anymore as they did a few years ago.

- Aleksandar - 12-23-2013 03:46 AM

It's not embarrassing, facebook does take time to process out the request from like and unlike but chances are she didn't see that you liked the picture.

- febuary - 12-23-2013 03:57 AM

whats dones done get over it dont worry, if you like a girl you like a girl! she probably knew you had a crush on her dont try and hide it.

- Louise - 12-23-2013 04:10 AM

No, she wont come to know about your like, because Facebook has 20 minutes delay in notification. You have unliked it immediately so the notification also removed.

- sunil - 12-23-2013 04:11 AM

Nothing happens!