Twitist Forums
1. How you are currently involved with Social Media.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: 1. How you are currently involved with Social Media.? (/thread-9154.html)

1. How you are currently involved with Social Media.? - Lexi - 10-13-2012 11:34 PM

[Including Facebook, Twitter, On-Line Dating, Instant Messaging, MySpace, On-Line Gaming, etc.]

2. What your life was like before Social Media.
[How did you communicate with family, friends, make plans, organize events, meet people, etc.]

- hollowHard835 - 10-13-2012 11:42 PM

Not much besides yahoo answers. It's so much drama & talking crap i hate it and i think the people on there need to get something better to do. I go to school so that's enough drama, i talk & txt to make plans, i go out and party to meet new friends, i don't use the computer to make friends i think it's weird honestly.

- Issa - 10-13-2012 11:42 PM

1. I'm using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Rockmelt, Instant Messaging

2. I guess... my life before social media is not as stressful as it is now -- where you have to keep up with all those updates from more than a hundred of your friends, fans and followers. I'm missing the good ol' days where you get to meet people face-to-face. I'm now stuck with my pc -- looking at virtual peeps from the four corners of my screen. Sad :-( They say, we're more free today.. I think, we're just another breed of slaves..