Twitist Forums
Instagram won't let me log in? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Instagram won't let me log in? (/thread-91826.html)

Pages: 1 2

Instagram won't let me log in? - ashley - 12-25-2013 06:01 AM

Instagram won't let me log in. It says disabled account but it's not. I log in on the safari and it work fine. I'm so mad! Please someone help! I've sent the instagram support email a million times!):
I went on Instagram on my ma's android and it won't let me log in!!! Or sign up! I closed the app before. I'm on my iPhone 4 please help me. I really want my account back. I think I've cried. I'm so mad I don't know. Efffffff. Please! I'll give you a shout out on Instagram, Twitter if you help me get it back! I have 1.3k followers last time I checked my user is @ashleyynietoo

- wsuupGabrielle - 12-25-2013 06:15 AM

Everyone's instagram I know isnt working right now Sad
I even deleted and redownloaded the app. Restarted my phone thinking maybe it's just mine.
But no worries! I heard instagram is just down right now.

- linkinparkfan - 12-25-2013 06:18 AM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonykosner/2012/06/30/amazon-cloud-goes-down-friday-night-taking-netflix-instagram-and-pinterest-with-it/
#IScratchYourBackYouScratchMine ????
hey you should shout me out @kcloud_kicker id really appreciate it

- livelyaunt515 - 12-25-2013 06:33 AM

I'm having the same issues Sad I think there's just a bug in the system and hopefully it will be up and running soon!

- Dianarose - 12-25-2013 06:50 AM

i cant log into mine either "/

- ? - 12-25-2013 07:01 AM

Omgsh you too?!!! My instagram isn't working too and I was so pissed! I reloaded insta then turned off my iPhone and turned it back on too! I have the same issues! I thought it was mine too!
Oh follow me too!
@alizaababee

- Kween Leenah - 12-25-2013 07:05 AM

I can't access my instagram either. I think its temporally down. This is so annoying!!!

- J - 12-25-2013 07:17 AM

Me tooooo I thought it was my phone lol

- Almira Sanchez - 12-25-2013 07:27 AM

Omg I thought I was doing something wrong!!...mine still won't work...Sad

- marianne - 12-25-2013 07:40 AM

Good to know the instagram's system is down, I thought it was my phone. I kept on erasing it and downloading the app again and again. Come to think of it I just got my new phone the other day so I was thinking it's not my phone. =D I hope it comes back soon.