Twitist Forums
What can facebook users see about my other internet activity? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What can facebook users see about my other internet activity? (/thread-91836.html)

What can facebook users see about my other internet activity? - SadLad - 12-25-2013 07:41 AM

Hi, I am new to facebook and I don't fully understand it yet. I was on it today and in the update part...it came up saying a friend of mine was listening to "such a song" and I thought...I didn't realize it shows that up? So I'm wondering, I watch YouTube videos etc, will it show up what I am watching and listening too whenever I am logged into facebook? This is probably a stupid question but I don't know. Thnkas

- keyboard113 - 12-25-2013 07:43 AM

No, your question is actually a good one, since a lot of people out there are still confused about Facebook. To answer you question: no, Facebook don't follow it recorded what you do on the internet. Unless you like a page on the internet, or use log in to Bing to surf. The music that show up from your friend is probably because they're using an app that connected with their Facebook account.