Twitist Forums
Facebook account not confirmed yet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook account not confirmed yet? (/thread-92198.html)

Facebook account not confirmed yet? - Ellie - 12-27-2013 11:59 AM

Iv had Facebook for a few weeks now and it's worked fine on my comp and iPhone ( Safari and Facebook app).

But today I logged out (on the Facebook app) and when I tried to log back in again it won't let me, it says that the account is not comfirmed yet, even though I have already comfirmed it and have been using it.

Iv tried downloading the Facebook Messanger app, yet it still doesn't let me log in. I tried going onto safari to log on and it doesn't let me - unless, I go onto my emails and open up one of the messages from Facebook (ie, a new message has been received or you have a new notification) and it works!? Facebook also works on safari if I go onto the email that says for me to confirm my account.
Iv also tried deleting the fb app and trying again but still didn't work.

Anyone have any idea how I can get my Facebook to work on the app again?

- Sam - 12-27-2013 12:04 PM

No, i suggest you contact a facebook dedicated support forum or their own support page, they can find your problem instantly. Just google facebook help centre

- lola bonita - 12-27-2013 12:08 PM

you receive an email after making an account, you have to confirm it and you have to use the email often otherwise facebook thinks is fake, go to your email