Twitist Forums
Is it Possible for a Facebook Relationship Status to go Custom on it's Own? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it Possible for a Facebook Relationship Status to go Custom on it's Own? (/thread-92472.html)

Is it Possible for a Facebook Relationship Status to go Custom on it's Own? - MoonlightSonata - 12-29-2013 06:07 AM

Me and my boyfriend are together for 10+ months and we put a relationship status at the end of july. On his birthday our relationship status 'went' from public to custom and when i told him that he said he did'nt do it and the next day it was fixed. a month later or two the same thing happened only i was twice furious, he said it has to do with his mobile phone and then it was fixed again. now, again a month later, it's custom again. but before i start a fight and tell him to show me the list i want to be sure that he does that. i mean does he think i'm soooo stupid after the two times i figured it out? he was the one to add the status anyway! have you experienced anything similar with your mobile device?

- T - 12-29-2013 06:11 AM

Only he can change it to custom.

- Angeleyes - 12-29-2013 06:19 AM

No, it's not possible for a facebook relationship status to go custom on it's own. Your boyfriend is one who changed it.