Twitist Forums
Can I add my primary school teacher on facebook.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can I add my primary school teacher on facebook.? (/thread-92520.html)

Can I add my primary school teacher on facebook.? - Zeshaan Rafi - 12-29-2013 12:32 PM

Hi. Am shan. In the end of june I left PRIMARY school and left behind my favourite teacher that use to teach me. Through out the year. Me and her become so close. We became great friends. I love it how I use to show her my song write and she use to read them and tell me her honest opinion on them. And I can really trust her. Last month in August my friend found her Facebook account and showed me it through Facebook messages. I got really happy knowing that minute that am going to add her but at that moment I thought I might get In trouble. Like she might phone my new high school and complain about it or do something serious like press charges. I really need help here. I really miss her. What can I do?

- Annabel - 12-29-2013 12:38 PM

it's not illegal but sometimes it is frowned upon. unless you have a legit reason for adding her such as she is a close family friend etc, then it is not recommended. Plus even if you do, no matter how good of a friend she was to you, she would probably decline your request because it is unprofessional of her to accept it.

- 90sWay - 12-29-2013 12:49 PM

I have all my middle school and highschool teachers on Facebook.

- Phillip Lee - 12-29-2013 12:53 PM

If shes really close to you then she will accept and not press charges or anything ridiculous like that
\

- Angeleyes - 12-29-2013 01:00 PM

Yes, you can add your primary school teacher.