Twitist Forums
people who say 'gawjuss' on fb posts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: people who say 'gawjuss' on fb posts? (/thread-92601.html)

people who say 'gawjuss' on fb posts? - veloci - 12-30-2013 01:46 AM

so i was lookin at this photo of a girl and everyone had commented like 'aw stunning' and 'gawjuss'. ok. so remind me again why people can spell gorgeous properly?i mean, saying 'y r u l8' or somethin is ok, but REALLY?gawjuss, 7 letters. gorgeous-8 letters. 1 letter differnce. WHY DO people say gawjuss instead of gorgeous. also when people say that they are in a relationship with their best friend....does anyone else find that a bittt weirdddd???

- Roger the Dodger - 12-30-2013 01:53 AM

Kunts, all of them.

- Sylvia - 12-30-2013 02:04 AM

"Gawjuss" isn't written to save keystrokes; it's written to be read in a really bad New Jersey (USA) accent. Just like some people will type "cawfee" instead of "coffee".

Relationship with best friend? Yeah...weird, but most of those who do that are kids. I have a friend whose daughter has "Married to Mary Jones (not real name...but her best friend)" in her relationship status. This is why kids shouldn't be allowed on social media.

So, I guess my answer to your question is that both are weird, but at least there's an explanation for the first one.

- Daniel - 12-30-2013 02:19 AM

Its The Way Some People Type Some People Dont Want to Spell it Properly