Twitist Forums
How to block someone you already removed from your friends list? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to block someone you already removed from your friends list? (/thread-92707.html)

How to block someone you already removed from your friends list? - Ahmad Al-Fakharany - 12-30-2013 05:48 PM

I removed some people from my friends list. That was long time ago. Now I discovered that although they are not on my friends list, they can still see my public posts and reply to them. I learned that the only way to prevent them from doing so is by blocking them. The problem is, I removed them long time ago so I don't have a record of them. Is there any way I can know who were on my friends list before deletion so that I can also block them?

- Stefan Zafiu - 12-30-2013 06:01 PM

To block someone:

Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
Enter the name or email address of the person you want to block and click Block.
If you entered a name, select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears.

- Daniel - 12-30-2013 06:14 PM

Go to there Profile than Click on the Circle than Click on Report/Block and From There you Can Block Them