Twitist Forums
Why have my Twitter and Facebook app stopped working? 10 points!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why have my Twitter and Facebook app stopped working? 10 points!? (/thread-92754.html)

Why have my Twitter and Facebook app stopped working? 10 points!? - Anonomous - 12-31-2013 01:35 AM

I have a htc wildfire and i have for about 9 months although i do use it a lot. So yesterday my twitter app was working great and then it just suddenly stopped working. When i tried to tweet, it failer, when i tried to reload my home page a black box came up saying 'cannot retrieve tweets at this time'. So i downloaded the app again and it worked fine, for about an hour, then the same thing happen. And my facebook app wouldnt let me send messages. Is there anything i can do?

- Try - 12-31-2013 01:47 AM

Try these :
1) Check your internet connection. If it's not working, then that explains why you cant post tweets and send facebook messages.
2) update your software
3) i had this problem before in my ipad, the problem is that my calendar was set wrongly. Try this one if the other 2 didn't work.