Twitist Forums
Would you block somebody if they asked you to do so? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Would you block somebody if they asked you to do so? (/thread-93029.html)

Would you block somebody if they asked you to do so? - Bananafalafel - 01-01-2014 05:49 PM

I am obsessed with somebody and believe I am in love with them. However there are no real grounds for me to feel this way, im acknowledging that I have a mental problem. I asked them to block me as I block them but find it to easy to unblock them and then message them. I have little self control when I have dreamt about them or when I am ovulating and my emotions are high. The person said that they would not block me as they did not want to do.

Should I seek outside help. I send them messages, sometimes they reply, sometimes they dont. I dont know what to do, its embarrassing problem and would be very simple for them to just click the block button.

- Digger - 01-01-2014 05:54 PM

You obviously recognize your problem. There is definitely a 'grip' this person has on you. This obsession is causing you harm in the way that you can't move away from him. I'd say you need outside help. It's not a sign of weakness to seek professional help