Twitist Forums
I can't follow anyone on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I can't follow anyone on Instagram? (/thread-93046.html)

I can't follow anyone on Instagram? - Jenny - 01-01-2014 08:28 PM

Last night I realized I was following too many inactive followers, I decided to unfollow everyone that I'm following and then start over again, it worked well until now: I can't follow anyone and it's been a day, my rp friends are thinking that I'm unfollowing them by will and that's not what I'm thinking. Anyone that can help me?

(The same problem happened to me before maybe 2-3 times and the only option I found was to delete my account and create it again, which I will never do because I've worked hard on many of the photos that's on this account.)

Any help is appreciated, thanks! D:
Sorry if I put this in the wrong category, but I'm not sure where this topic belongs to. T^T
Again, I won't delete my account because I've written literate roleplays and edited many pictures. ;_;

All the hard work would be wasted!

Banned from following anyone, is that even possible... ? O_o

- rootbrian2000 - 01-01-2014 08:39 PM

Since facebook owns instagram, you could try contacting support or save all of the photos, make a new account and this time ONLY follow those interests you really like and then upload all of the photos. Simple and easy.

- MD. Abdur Rahman - 01-01-2014 08:52 PM

Maybe you got banned from following someone else.

- Daniel - 01-01-2014 09:03 PM

Instagram Blocked you From Following you have to Wait Til Instagram Unblocks you Before you Can Follow Again i Would Wait Another Day Or So

Becareful When Following a Large Amount of People and Unfollowing a Large Amount of People that Can Be Agressive Behavior And Can Put a Red Flag on your Account and You Can Be Blocked From Following People