Twitist Forums
Is it possible to make photos not visible on my timeline, but visible in the Photos albums? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it possible to make photos not visible on my timeline, but visible in the Photos albums? (/thread-93517.html)

Is it possible to make photos not visible on my timeline, but visible in the Photos albums? - lolet - 01-04-2014 08:36 PM

I don't want my photos to be visible on my timeline (wall), but I want them to be visible in the Photos Albums. How do I do that?

- Leah Miranda - 01-04-2014 08:42 PM

When you hover your mouse over the picture while on your profile (timeline) a little icon should pop up at the top that you can click and it will give the option to hide it but it will still be completely visible in your albums. Smile

- lookat - 01-04-2014 08:43 PM

Go to your preferences.

If you need further assistance ask for help in Facebook forums if you are referring to a Facebook account or other type of social network.

- Daniel - 01-04-2014 08:54 PM

Yes its Possible Where it Appears on the Timeline Click on the Arrow than Click on Hide From Timeline Once you have Done That it Wont Show up Anymore On your Timeline But Should Still Be Available Inside the Photo Album That you Put it In