Twitist Forums
Candy Crush won't connect to Facebook on iPhone4? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Candy Crush won't connect to Facebook on iPhone4? (/thread-93628.html)

Candy Crush won't connect to Facebook on iPhone4? - Courtnee - 01-05-2014 02:12 PM

I've made it all the way to level 103 on Candy Crush on my phone and I've been connected to Facebook the whole time. Then yesterday when I tried to play it was no longer connected and I hadn't made any changes to my phone's settings. When I press 'connect to Facebook' it tells me "To play you need access to Facebook. To enable access go to Settings/Facebook on your device.' So I thought maybe the setting had somehow gotten turned off, but when I went to my settings on Facebook, the Candy Crush app is still on. I had a similar problem a while back but I realized that the app had been blocked on Facebook and I unblocked it and it didn't give me any trouble until now. But I checked to make sure it didn't get blocked again and it's not. Can anyone give me any pointers on how to fix this?

- Daniel - 01-05-2014 02:21 PM

You Cant Play Candy Crush on Mobile its Not Compatible On Mobile you Can Only Play it on the Computer Thats Why its Not Working