Twitist Forums
Do you have facebook? Do you like it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you have facebook? Do you like it? (/thread-93629.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do you have facebook? Do you like it? - Elisa - 01-05-2014 02:31 PM

Do you think it's useful or not? Why?

- Osama Bin Knowing - 01-05-2014 02:47 PM

No it makes me want to punch a dog in the face 12 times

- Cinderella Man - 01-05-2014 02:48 PM

Yes. I do not like it. #Twitter Doeeeeeeeeee

- cute angel - 01-05-2014 02:50 PM

Yes, I have but I don't spend much time on FB coz I don't have many friends. I rather browse the net and learn new things. Smile

- Ess - 01-05-2014 03:05 PM

I do have a facebook, and I do think it is useful. My mom works for a photography company and is great showing me the photos she has taken of me when I am modeling for her by uploading them to facebook.
My Uncle is in the military(army) and it is really hard to keep in touch with him, but its usually our facebook conversations that keep us in touch.

...and then there are friends and other family who post about their lives and whats going on, basically its a great site for keeping in touch.

there are also games for you to play, so overall I recommend it.

- Elias - 01-05-2014 03:17 PM

Yup.. it could be useful, meeting old friends new friends family members, sharing stuff. stalking Wink.. etc and it could be a waste of time, it all depends on your friend list and what you're looking for.

- Anirban - 01-05-2014 03:27 PM

yeah.must be.

- Island Living - 01-05-2014 03:44 PM

Nope, don't have facebook and I don't like it.

I think facebook's "mission" is to ruin people's lives. Nothing on facebook is private and that could be a problem for many people. I'm a hermit but I'd rather use a phone, email or write letters by hand to contact people, not via facebook.

- captain - 01-05-2014 03:54 PM

No i do not have facebook.

Facebook gets way too friendly with your privacy, and I really don't need to know if my friends have eaten toast for breakfast or not.

- Peter - 01-05-2014 03:59 PM

I prefer to visit my real friends personally, have a beer, have a laugh and shoot the bull. I like to go out, meet people and ave a good time. Oh, I don´t have FB or any other so-called "social services".