Twitist Forums
Does insta-train work or is it just a scam/spam? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Does insta-train work or is it just a scam/spam? (/thread-93660.html)

Does insta-train work or is it just a scam/spam? - Jesslyn - 01-05-2014 06:54 PM

I'm trying to get more followers on Instagram. I've seen a lot of websites that you can buy followers from but why would I do that? They are fake followers and I'm not dumb enough to spend money on followers. Apparently with the website insta-train.biz you can gain free real followers.. But you have you log in and tell them your password and stuff so I'm thinking it will just mess up my Instagram and I'm guessing that's not fun. Has anyone used it before? What happened? And are they fake followers? Or real people? How would this work? Thankss
Also, do you have any other tips for getting more followers on Instagram? I follow lots of people and follow them for about a week them I use a followers app to unfollow the people who didn't follow me back and I use the popular hashtags.. Any other ways? I don't want to have to follow to many people back either. thanks

- Sam - 01-05-2014 06:57 PM

That's a 100% scam site.

If you want more followers,

1. Be selective with your photo uploads.

2. Use good hashtags.

#instagram #me #cute #love #amazing #awesome #picoftheday #beautiful
#igers #girl #instadaily #funtweets #summer#dance #bestoftheday #happy
#iphone #wallpapers #pictures #bestpicture #fashion #sky #nofilter #follow
#followme #fun #smile #food #pretty #friends #nature #hair #lol #dog #cat
#swag #like #funny #cool #hot #family #clouds #music #party #yummy #girls
#eyes #style #sweet #nice #beauty #flower

3. Geotag your photos.

4. Follow and compliment other users.

5. Share your Instagram photos across your other social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr etc.

6. Find and invite friends.

-http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Followers-on-Instagram