Twitist Forums
Why won't my Instagram hashtags work anymore? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Why won't my Instagram hashtags work anymore? (/thread-93772.html)

Why won't my Instagram hashtags work anymore? - Liam - 01-06-2014 11:09 AM

I post pictures frequently on Instagram but for some reason my hashtags won't connect anymore, I tried unpopular tags so I could find my photo when this happened and I couldn't find it and its not working on popular tags either anyone got any idea why and how I can fix this?

- Jeremyovoxo - 01-06-2014 11:18 AM

happens to me. Just wait awhile or delete other hashtags from other pics. You could only use 30 hashtags per photo.

- Nikola - 01-06-2014 11:26 AM

It happens to me too!! the tags appear, but when u check on the tag, the photo isn't there, very annoying! I tried sending an email to instagram support through google play store, but they said they only answer if you ask on their website.. And gave a link to the site. You cant ask questions on that site. How stupid is that?! I use less than 30 tags, and i've also tried both popular & unpopular tags.

- Anat - 01-06-2014 11:40 AM

Same here

- Harper - 01-06-2014 11:56 AM

Anyone got a fix for this?

- ashley - 01-06-2014 12:11 PM

This started happening to me about two weeks ago. It has NOTHING to do with the 30 hash tag limit. I am reading on a few places that you could have a) been flagged or b) a hash tag can become corrupted , and once used, it causes this to happen. Since instagram has made no attempts to respond to anyone's emails, it is probably a software issue and they haven't figured out how to fix it yet. Unfortunately, their lack of customer satisfaction is causing me to not use instagram anymore.