Twitist Forums
Facebook Reactivation and Deletion Question? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook Reactivation and Deletion Question? (/thread-93887.html)

Facebook Reactivation and Deletion Question? - The White Hawk - 01-07-2014 02:27 AM

I have a few questions about reactivating my Facebook account that I hope someone can answer. My account had been deactivated for three years, until I reactivated it in May for about 5 minutes or so to retrieve photos of a dear friend that had passed away that same month. After I was finished, I deactivated. I recently discovered that you can actually DELETE an account, rather than deactivating it (I wish I had known that three years ago!). I'd like to delete it, but my question is, because I've deactivated the account twice (once three years ago, and once again in May), will I be prompted to wait 24 hours when I reactivate? And if so, will my profile be visible during this period? I haven't been able to find a definitive answer--most of them have been contradictory or simply complaining about the wait, or stating that they were able to reactivate and deactivate "a few times" (define "a few times". Twice? Three times?) before they were required to wait.

Thanks in advance for answering!

- Ankusha - 01-07-2014 02:30 AM

See in google search