Twitist Forums
I met a lady on Facebook,? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I met a lady on Facebook,? (/thread-94158.html)

Pages: 1 2

I met a lady on Facebook,? - Smith - 01-08-2014 09:04 PM

I met a lady on Facebook, and she left me her email address. Last night I email her to confirm if its was a genuine email address, this morning I checked my mail box and found out she replied with her picture attached with her mail. She told me all the story of her life, she said she lost her parents just because of money, she said her father was a rich man and she said before her father died he left sum money in his bank and she happen to her father next of king. And she want to withdraw the money into my bank account. And later she would find her way to join me in my country. She said presently she live in Senegal hostle. Please help because I don't know what this lady up to.

- Louise - 01-08-2014 09:05 PM

any person who would want bank details over the internet is about to con the hell out of you. Delete and block her.

- SeaEff - 01-08-2014 09:08 PM

She's a scammer.

- Elliot - 01-08-2014 09:10 PM

Sounds like a con to me, DO NOT GIVE HER YOUR BANK DETAILS!!!!!

- Flukey Luke - 01-08-2014 09:20 PM

DO NOT CONTACT HER/HIM AGAIN! DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDENTIALS TO ANYONE ON THE INTERNETS! SHE/HE IS A BIG LIE! DO NOT BE DAFT AND LISTEN TO EVERYONE WHO ANSWERS!
REPORT TO THE FACEBOOK MODERATORS IMMEDIATELY!

- Bilko - 01-08-2014 09:36 PM

1/10 for troll attempt.

- john - 01-08-2014 09:39 PM

ITS A SCAM! Please beware. She is not who you think she is. Its just a scammer doing his/her dirty work. They want your money. DO NOT give her your bank details.

- smallelbow495 - 01-08-2014 09:47 PM

there are thousands of spams on fb, there are criminals also who have fake fb accounts, who send requests to hundreds of people, and when their request is accepted by someone, after a while they talk to them, and after some days whey invite somewhere and bingo kidnap. There was also a news of such mafia on T.V. who was arrested, while talking to this lady keep your radar alert.

- Julie - 01-08-2014 09:55 PM

stop being a douche.

- Ceylan - 01-08-2014 10:00 PM

Oh no.. my uncle works for the gov I already know where this is going from the stories I heard from him. Don't do it man block her, don't reply trust me.