Twitist Forums
How do people get perfect skin on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: How do people get perfect skin on Instagram? (/thread-94281.html)

How do people get perfect skin on Instagram? - Kourtney - 01-09-2014 01:50 PM

I have really good skin and my makeup looks good but when I take pictures (with the front facing camera, normal camera, and with/ without flash) my skin looks a little fuzzy. Like Kylie Jenner or Mythix have smooth even skin, even in close ups. Do they photoshop them and then put them back on instagram? I also have an iPhone 4S with 8 megapixel camera. Thanks!

- Soccerchick13(: - 01-09-2014 02:05 PM

The same thing always happens to me! I think its just the front camera. That's why I always look better when I take a picture with the back camera!

- Rylee - 01-09-2014 02:06 PM

Try standing in front of a window! They natural light makes your skin look flawless and your eyes pop! Smile As far as famous people they probably have really good foundations and if it looks like a proffessionaly taken photo then they probably did repost it on instagram

- Maria - 01-09-2014 02:13 PM

The same happens to me, and it's because I don't edit my pics.They Photoshop them to death. I'm pretty sure you can get an editing app on your iPhone, and before uploading them to Instagram it's perfect.Trust me, I know many people who do that.

- Chloe - 01-09-2014 02:19 PM

No, Kylie naturally has very good skin. She's lucky. Kendall, not so much lol