Twitist Forums
Is it creepy to "like"/comment on pictures if you don't know them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it creepy to "like"/comment on pictures if you don't know them? (/thread-94285.html)

Is it creepy to "like"/comment on pictures if you don't know them? - Alex - 01-09-2014 02:43 PM

On Facebook or Instagram?
Is it like saying, "dang this person is attractive" or not?

- Justin Gray - 01-09-2014 02:58 PM

Well, everyone does it nowadays for the most part, so I would say no unless you do with the intention to be a creep.

- ... - 01-09-2014 03:01 PM

It depends.
If that person is always posting pics of themselves french kissing their dog and YOU keep liking or commenting on it then yes,
it can get kinda creepy..

However, if it's pics of nature or balloons or food or a hairstyle then no, it's not creepy. There just pictures and that person obviously left their FB and instagram viewable to the public so that they can get "likes/comments"

I'm sure these people don't really care who they befriend on FB/IG rather they know them or not.
I'm also sure that a majority of people don't mind if someone likes or comments on their pictures. There only pictures and therefore they are meant to be liked or commented on.
If you see something you like hit the button! lol it's really no big deal Smile

- Daniel - 01-09-2014 03:04 PM

No Its Not Creepy At All