Twitist Forums
Is Everyone On Facebook Searchable Now? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is Everyone On Facebook Searchable Now? (/thread-94346.html)

Is Everyone On Facebook Searchable Now? - TP - 01-09-2014 10:42 PM

Has facebook yet fully disabled their "make unsearchable" feature?

Met this girl at a party, got her first name, knows what city she's from, knows the college she's currently attending, but I for the life of me couldn't find her on facebook, having search her through all sorts of filters. We have no common friends. Seeing her personality and her huge social life, I have a hard time imagining her not having a facebook account.

I've also recently reconnected with two girls from my high school, which I have viewed their profiles before a year ago, which I didn't added them. But not, trying to search for them again, knowing their full names, and where they live, I couldn't search them either. Highly doubt they would delete their accounts as well.

- Archana - 01-09-2014 10:53 PM

i think most of the people usually have an facebook account bcoz it is wodely popular and convenient to use

- Daniel - 01-09-2014 11:03 PM

Yes Everyone is Now Searchable Except For People that Already Applied the Setting in the Past There Profiles May Still be Unsearchable But Other Than That The Rest of the People are Searchable Now There is No Way To Become Unsearchable

- Angeleyes - 01-09-2014 11:16 PM

Yes, everyone is searchable now on Facebook.

- Unique - 01-09-2014 11:23 PM

Yes.,
There are many Questons like .The Name you know may not be her Username on Facebook etc.,
Here is the solution for it.,
Facebook has extended the features.,
DATABASE has been extended a lot.,& every person can be traced(securing the profile viewing from strangers has been recently removed by Facebook)

SOLUTION FOR YOUR QUESTION:
CASE 1.These days every body creates a event/page on Facebook for parties.,If you remember the name of party open it & start Tracing her with details what you know About her.,
CASE 2.: If any event/page is not created.,
Type this in search bar
1."people who study at (college name)" & then start filtering.,
2."people who like(what you have observed from her) " & then start filtering
The common profile which you observe is her profile.,