Twitist Forums
Can I create facebook or google+ page on behalf of other companies and sell that page back to them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can I create facebook or google+ page on behalf of other companies and sell that page back to them? (/thread-94354.html)

Can I create facebook or google+ page on behalf of other companies and sell that page back to them? - Bilguun - 01-09-2014 11:37 PM

Can I create facebook or google+ page on behalf of other companies and sell that page back to them? For example, let's think I've created a page name ABC company. Can I contact ABC company and propose them to buy that page? If yes, how much does it usually cost? If not, is it legal to do that?

Thanks.

- Sophia - 01-09-2014 11:40 PM

You can buy a high-priced want to reclaim enterprise, hurriedly boy, you should see the gold! Come on!

- pri✍ - 01-09-2014 11:52 PM

Why not? But I think you'd better negotiate that beforehand with them, as you'll create a Page that represent them, you should get their permission to use their name, what image they want to show etc.

Price? I don't know, how much they pay for publishing their magazine? The honor of the crew who do that?

- Daniel - 01-10-2014 12:01 AM

No you Cant Do That Selling Pages on Facebook is Not Allowed If Anything Facebook Would Make a Profit its There Site if They Find Out your Selling Pages you Could Get Into Trouble i Would Not Recommend Doing it

- Angeleyes - 01-10-2014 12:10 AM

Sorry, but selling pages on facebook is forbidden. It's illegal.