Twitist Forums
i have a problem that my facebook account has been temporarily blocked and i cant comment,chat,like and post? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: i have a problem that my facebook account has been temporarily blocked and i cant comment,chat,like and post? (/thread-94620.html)

i have a problem that my facebook account has been temporarily blocked and i cant comment,chat,like and post? - Dynamicnotebook637 - 01-11-2014 03:27 PM

anymore so please im begging u to give me a solution and its says that the block will be lifted in 30 days but i dont think that it will be lifted in 30 days ,and i want it to be lifted now how can i do it please telllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

- Fred - 01-11-2014 03:42 PM

Unless you are a Facebook admin there is NOTHING you can do. The real answer is that if you don't want to get blocked, and eventually lose your whole account, don't break their rules.

- abraXus - 01-11-2014 03:53 PM

there is no way to get around this problem

when you break the rules, facebook suspends your actions

you probably never get your account back

usually kids will create a new account then

but then not understand how facebook figured out that they broke the rules by creating a new account too

there is nothing you can do one you are put on the black list

find a different social networking website

- Oh Loooozzy! - 01-11-2014 04:00 PM

Someone must have hacked your account and did some things that'll get your account temp suspended. Contact the help folks for an accurate assessment.

- GM - 01-11-2014 04:02 PM

>>you must send more friend request<<<<