Twitist Forums
I have got a facebook problem..they are saying that i am a fake account..and am blocked now? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I have got a facebook problem..they are saying that i am a fake account..and am blocked now? (/thread-94701.html)

I have got a facebook problem..they are saying that i am a fake account..and am blocked now? - Rida - 01-12-2014 01:19 AM

I made a new facebook account. This time I added people I dont know in rl because I wanted to make new friends. I got about 80 something friends, but I was talking to them and did make new friends! Then while I was sleeping last night when I woke up and logged on it said my account might be fake. Then it made me name people by their pictures which was hard because I CANT MEMORIZE PEOPLES PICTURES but I did it and it said I took too long so my facebook is locked down. Can I contact Facebook or something?! I used my real name, real pictures, and all my other info is real!! I just added new people!!!

- Shaheer - 01-12-2014 01:22 AM

Adding peoplevyou dont know can be dangerous and might harm you.only add ppl who u know like your friends or people who u know are good .anyway you can always provide a verification phone no. Which u must have given while making it , or your email adress with which you made the account like a google account .or hotmail etc .then go to your email open it and an email mustve come saying verification and click it and its done